Banner EZ-SCREEN Light Curtain
The Banner EZ-SCREEN light curtain has been designed as a compact, intelligent unit capable of answering current and future demands within the guarding industry.
Advanced electronics are at the heart of the New Banner EZ-SCREEN with extensive use of powerful surface-mounted micro-processors.
Flexible Interface: An emitter and receiver pair function as a self-contained system which is capable of safety functions without additional equipment.
Construction: It's strong enough for the toughest industrial environments and has excellent resistance to vibrations and impacts.
Design: Redundant microprocessor-controlled, self-checking design of Type 4 models exceed control reliability requirements and is certified per CE (Type 4/Catagory 4) and cULus (NIPF, UL 61496, UL1998)(Independently third party approved).
- 0917 - Economical compact Din Rail mounted. (Requires 24VDC)
- 0920 - Self contained unit in a metal enclosure. Can be wall mounted and is ideal for existing machines. (Requires 11/240VAC or 24VDC)
- Length (8" to 71", as indicated by the chart below)
- Beam spacing (14mm, or 30mm see chart below)
- Emitter and Receiver cable lengths (8', 15', 25', 30', 50', 75' or 100' lengths are available)
- Controller type (Din Rail or Wall Mount)
- Cascading application - Contact Toledo for more information
NOTE: Customer is responsible to assure the existing press controls meet current OSHA, ANSI & CSA specifications for mechanical stamping presses.
|Redundant Fail-Safe Solid State PNP
|Self-Contained 2 Unit System||✓|
|Type 4 / Category 4 Rated||✓|
|Compact, Rugged, Simple to Install||✓|
|Beam Blanking (Fixed & Floating)||✓|
|Detection Capability 14mm & 30mm||✓|
|CE Certified and Marked, Third Party